Trinic CS Densifier modifies cement hydration at the nano-scale level. Trinic CS Densifier is 1,000 times smaller than cement grains.
- Highly reactive suspended crystals fit between cement grains providing a nucleation site for the precipitation of CSH gel.
- Accelerates the early strength gain of concrete with minimal affect on initial set.
- Improves particle packing at a nano scale. This leads to a denser concrete with less bugholes.
- Trinic CS Densifier improves the concrete’s microstructure and reduces water permeability.
- Improves compressive and flexuraul strength 10% to 30% depending on dosage.
- Eliminates effloresces.
- Trinic CS Densifier improves the bond between cement matrix and aggregates, especially important in glass mixes.
- Improves mix cohesion, allowing a flowable GFRC mix to be sprayed on vertical surfaces. Prevents segregation in highly plasticized mixes.
- Five Gallons of Trinic CS Densifier equals the power of one ton of ordinary pozzolans such as silica fume, Metakaolin, bottle Pozz, or VCAS.
- Accelerates the strength gain of concrete containing pozzolans. In many cases a 50% or more of the cement can replaced with a pozzolan without the loss of next day strength.
- Contains dispersants to prevent clumping
- 1% to 5% (by weight of liquid) of the total cementitious material in the batch.
- Ex. If your batch has 100 lbs. of cementious material and you wanted to dose at 2%, you would weigh out and dose 2 lbs. of System 1 CS Densifier.
- The mix will become more cohesive and require more Trinic 1 plasticizer to maintain fluidity as you approach a 5% dosage.
- Above 5% you will experience diminishing returns.
- Trinic CS Densifier liquid contains 50% solids. This means you are adding 50% water when you add it to your batch, adjust your batch water accordingly.
Please contact Trinic with any questions.