Multi component powdered admixture for the production of ultra high performance wet-cast concrete
Trinic WetCast Admix takes the hassle out of making ultra high performance wet cast concrete. Its easy to understand and dose, simplifying what can become and overly complicated process.
Please contact me with any questions, thanks.
Mark Celebuski – firstname.lastname@example.org – 717-823-7408
- Multi component powdered admixture simplifies the production of wet cast concrete, no more mixing and matching several different admixtures at different dosage rates to produce ultra high performance wet cast concrete.
- Increases compressive and flexuraul strength as well as acid and stain resistance.
- Very easy to dose, less chance for human error with a cost of under $2.00 / sq. ft. (based on 1.5” thick concrete).
- Eliminates overnight shipping costs in winter, storage and molding problems liquids have.
- Anti-foaming agents eliminate pinholes.
- Internal curing agents protect against moisture loss during curing.
- Dispersing and wetting agents improve color dispersion, intensity, and stability resulting in better color “pop”.
- Contains System 1 plasticizer for water reduction.
- Anti-shrink agents eliminate surface crazing, bowing, and curling. (when a proper curing protocol is followed)
- Closes the internal capillaries within the concrete matrix leading to a denser, more acid and stain resistant concrete prior to sealing.
- Works well with from scratch mix design, also turns bag mixes into high performance concrete.
- 3 lbs. per hundred pounds of total cementitious in the batch.
Mix Design Examples
Making Ultra High Performance Wetcast Concrete
Video of casting an Outdoor Table using trinic Wetcast Admix:
Wet Cast Mix about 1 cf. – This is enough to produce 8 sq. ft. of wet cast concrete 1.5” thick.
Portland cement – 38 lbs.
- You can use white or grey Portland. Different cements will react slightly differently to Trinic admixtures.
- You can replace about 7 pounds of your Portland cement with a pozzolan to make greener / stronger concrete.
- Always make a test batch prior to production runs.
Sand- 50 lbs
- I would recommend well graded concrete sand.
- The finer the sand the higher the water demand.
- You may need to offset thirsty fine sand with additional System 1 plasticizer.
Stone – 50 lbs
- 3/8” pea gravel works fine.
- The sharper the stone the higher the water demand.
Water – 10.6 lbs.
- This will give you a water to cement ratio of .28 which is a very good starting point. If you use less water great, if it looks like you need a more flowing mix, add more Trinic plasticizer rather than water.
Trinic Wet Cast Admix – pounds
- Recommended dosage is 3 lbs. per 100 pound of Portland cement or .38 (hundred weight of cement in sample mix) x 3 lbs. (recommended dosage of Trinic WetCast admix) = 1.14 pounds.
- Measure out 1.14 lbs. of Trinic WetCast Admix and add it to the batch, it’s that easy.